Did you know that every parent at Wyndcroft is a member of our parent Teacher Organization (WPTO)? The WPTO is an important part of daily life for every member of the Wyndcroft community and your involvement really does make a difference!
The Wyndcroft Parent Teacher Organization (WPTO) is a fun, involved group of parents that work together to facilitate many exciting and interesting events at school. The primary goals of the WPTO are:
- To enrich the educational experience of the students at the Wyndcroft School by providing activities, services and projects for these students.
- To provide a channel of communication between parents, teachers and administration and to promote a continuing positive relationship between these groups.
- To foster parental involvement in school functions, programs and projects.
The WPTO has meetings throughout the year where upcoming opportunities for involvement at the school are discussed. Even if you can't attend WPTO meetings, your input and participation is still important. The involvement of parents at Wyndcroft is key to creating a nurturing environment for our students . We are fortunate to have many willing parents who volunteer their time at the school. No time is too little. Every minute of parent involvement counts.
The 2016-2017 WPTO Officers are listed below:
- Maria Shields-Stoebenau, Co-President
- Jennifer Knighton, Co-President
- Dianna Leigh, Vice President of Communications
- Emily Quarles-Mowrer, Vice President of Resources
FUNds for Wyndcroft
The WPTO encourages participation in a number of programs that are simple ways to acquire funds for Wyndcroft.
WPTO Forms and Information
The Wyndcroft Parent Teacher Organization (WPTO) developed the WPTO Handbook to provide a source of information about events and activities, which take place at Wyndcroft, and to answer some frequently asked questions.
The WPTO Reimbursement Form is used to request the reimbursement of expeditures made by parents.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Maria Shields-Stoebenau at (215) 880-9691 or Jen Knighton at (610) 948-2251.