Oley Valley School District
Oley Valley School District Information
- Website: www.oleyvalleysd.org
- District Offices Phone: (610) 987-4100
- Transportation Offices Phone: (610) 987-4100
Getting Here from Oley
- Take 662 South to Route 422 East
- Follow 422 East to the Armand Hammer Blvd exit.
- Follow Armand Hammer Blvd to the intersection at High Street (Pottstown Memorial Medical Center on corner).
- Go across High Street and proceed on Wilson Street up the hill, bearing left and continue two blocks to Rosedale Drive.
- The school is on the corner of Wilson Street and Rosedale Drive on your right.
Oley Valley Fun Fact
Native Americans gave Oley its name. In Lenape Olink means kettle, which is roughly the shape of the valley. Oley was an important meeting place for Native Americans. The Sacred Oak, which is located about one mile (1.6 km) from Main Street is a more-than-500-year-old Oak tree at which the Lenape made treaties and settled differences. The Sacred Oak is currently the biggest tree in Berks County and is on the Pennsylvania Forestry Association's Champion Trees of Pennsylvania website.