Everyone is invited to attend this year's Holiday Bazaar on Friday, November 30 from 8:00am to 4:00pm. As always, admission is free and the event is open to the public.
The Snow Date, though we really hope to avoid this, is the following Friday, December 7th.
For anyone interested in being a vendor at this year's event:
- The entrance fee is $50.00 per 8-foot table space. Application deadline is Friday, November 16th.
- If you are interested in participating this year, please return this application as soon as possible. A very few tables have electric power, a total of 12. These are reserved on a first come first serve basis. Space is limited and vendors have been turned away in the past few years because they did not return their applications soon enough. Acceptance of vendor applications will be determined by date of receipt of the application and the type of product(s) sold. You will receive confirmation of participation via email or U.S. mail.
- As always, the entire student body and staff of The Wyndcroft School will have scheduled time to shop during the day. Many students shop with their parents. With a wide variety of budgets present, it is helpful if you try to include some lower cost items for purchase.
- Vendors may set up on Thursday, November 29th between 4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. For safety reasons, we insist that everyone wait until all the students have been picked up before entering through the rear of the building. You may also set up on the day of, November 30th, Friday morning, beginning at 6:30 AM. Please note this is a different time than in the past. Please be ready to sell at 8 a.m. on Friday. Vendors may not interfere with the busses or parent pick up at dismissal. Cars cannot be pulled into the parking lot or parked in the bus area between 2:30 and 4:00. Please wait until 4:00 to load your car.
- The kitchen will be open for you to purchase food and beverages throughout the event. The eighth grade parents organize donations of homemade food items to help with the class gift donated by the graduating class of 2019.
- Parking is limited on the day of the Bazaar. We ask that vendors not park anywhere in front of the school so there are parking spaces available for people who want to "drop in and shop." Please park on the streets surrounding the school so that convenient parking spaces are available for the shoppers.