Wyndcroft is pleased to add two new after-school activity options for our students:
STEM FUNdementals using LEGO
Power on your engineering skills with Play-Well TEKnologies and tens of thousands of LEGO parts! Apply real-world concepts in physics, engineering, and architecture through engineer-designed projects such as Bulldozers, Hovercrafts, Hot Air Balloons, and the Eiffel Tower! Design and build as never before, and explore your craziest ideas in a supportive environment.
Open to all students in grades K-3
Tuesdays: October 17-December 12, 3:30-5:00PM
Class Fee: $160 for the 8-week session
Class Minimum: 11 Students
Class Maximum: 16 Students
After-School Art Lessons with Mrs. Lenzi
In a relaxed environment, Mrs. Lenzi helps students enhance their artistic potential. Offering individualized attention and age-appropriate projects, students explore the world of the visual arts. Class includes a snack and all needed art supplies. Students are able to sign up for as many or as few classes as they like.
Open to all students in grades K-8
Select Tuesdays during the 2017-2018 school year, 3:45-5:00PM
Class Fee: $35 per class
Previously announced after-school activities include:
- Piano Lessons - To register, contact Sharon Hoyt.
- Math 24 - Grades 3-8 (Starts October 19th)
- Drama Kids - Ages 4-12 (Starts September 15th)
- Cub Scouts - Boys, Grades 1-5. To register or for more information, contact Dan Kelly. (Starts September 20th)
- Girl Scouts- Girls in Grades 4-5. To register or for more information, contact Trisha Daub. (Starts September 20th)
- Instrumental Lessons and Ensembles - To register, contact Mollie Larkin. (Starts September 19th and 26th)