The Wyndcroft School is located in the historic Rosedale section of Pottstown, PA. The campus features large trees and historic buildings all conveniently located near major highways (Rts. 422, 100, 724 and 663). Using these routes, our co-educational day school is near Reading, Phoenixville, Collegeville and other towns in Berks, Chester and Montgomery counties.
Main School Building
Housing the Lower and Upper Schools (Grades K-8), the main school building of The Wyndcroft School is the largest structure on the campus. Located at the corner of Wilson and Rosedale Streets in Pottstown, the building has undergone many changes since the school opened in 1918. The most recent renovations and additions to the school (2014) have added significant learning space for all of our students as well as a full-size gymnasium.
Early Learning Center
Purchased in 2011, renovated and then reopened as a part of the school in the fall of 2012, the Early Learning Center was formerly known as the Pollock Mansion. A fixture of Pottstown's historic Rosedale section, the house was built in the early 1900's. During the renovation process, Wyndcroft was careful to preserve the integrity of the manor by keeping many of the home's original details while tailoring this home to meet the needs of our very youngest learners.
The Dau House is the home of The Wyndcroft School's Business Office as well as the WPTO. A very generous gift from Jack Dau and his family made our ownership of this house possible. Purchased in the summer of 2007, the adjoining property is a wonderful addition to Wyndcroft, and after extensive renovation, we were excited about showing it off to our benefactors at its dedication in 2008.