Here are a few reminders to ensure that you are ready to get back to school for the 2017-2018 school year.
- You should have already received at least one electronic form for submitting emergency contact information and another will be coming closer to the start of school to indicate your daily transportation needs.
- The first week of school will bring more information about the Parent Information Page on our website and your individual Parent Plus Portal log on codes.
- Class lists and teacher assignments for the coming year will be posted on the website on August 18. Upper school advisory groups will be posted Orientation Day, September 5.
As we continue with last minute cleaning and painting we look forward to welcoming you all on Orientation Day, Tuesday, September 5.
- New students and their families are invited to breakfast at 8:30 AM.
- All returning students will be welcomed to school beginning at 10:00 AM.
- Stop in to find your classroom, desk or locker, greet your teachers, and visit the Uniform Swap tables to supplement your uniform needs. Orientation visiting ends at noon.
The school year officially begins on Wednesday, September 6th.