- What grades participate in the Athletics Program?
- Why is the Wyndcroft Athletic Program important to my child's development?
- Is my child graded on their performance?
- What sports/classes are offered as a part of Wyndcroft Athletics?
- What paperwork is required for my child to participate in this program?
- My child is not in a team sport. What time do they dismiss from school?
- What is the practice schedule?
- What should my student wear/bring to practices?
- What additional equipment is required?
- What is the pick-up procedure on practice days?
- When are games played?
- What is the pick-up procedure on game days?
- What uniform items are required for Athletics?
- What is the attendance policy?
- What is the procedure in case of inclement weather?
For more information on the Athletics Program, please contact:
Ken Dorris, Director of Athletics and Summer Programs
(610) 326-0544 x119