Our dress code allows students to make choices while maintaining a certain standard of decorum throughout the school. At no time should a student’s dress distract from student learning.
- Students should be neat and clean in appearance, for example shirts tucked in, no obvious stains or tears in clothing.
- Hair should be neat, clean, and not distracting to the learning environment.
- Small items of jewelry are permitted; however, these items must be removed for participation in physical education classes.
- Hair ornaments, make-up and cosmetics are not permitted.
- All shoes, belts, etc. must conform to the Dress Code.
- Non-uniform accessories are not permitted.
The Wyndcroft School Uniform
Wyndcroft families may purchase all necessary uniform items in a one stop shopping experience through Lands’ End. The Lands' End Wyndcroft Preferred School Number is #900056300. Accepted and required uniform items are listed below.
No. Only uniform style pants may be worn.
No. As stated in the Dress Code, shoes should be flat with a closed heel. Shoes must also have no more than a 1-1/2 inch heel.
No. Only khaki or navy uniform pants may be worn.
Yes. Lands' End Mocs are closed shoes with a flat heel and are permitted.
Students can wear colored sneakers but should wear plain black, navy, tan or brown shoes.
Yes. Any child wearing dress pants with belt loops from grades 2-8 must wear a belt.
Yes. Short sleeve shirts may be worn at any time during the school year.
Yes. Kilts and jumpers should be a reasonable and modest length.
Yes. Shorts may be worn under jumpers and skirts but should not be longer than the jumper or kilt.
Blazers are worn for picture day in September and daily during winter dress code.
No. Children may wear sweatpants coming to and from school and during recess. However, the sweatpants must be removed while in school. In cold weather, they may wear navy leggings.
Winter dress code begins after Thanksgiving break until Spring break. For students in Kindergarten to 5th grade, on gym days during winter dress code, sweatpants and sweatshirts are required for gym. For students in 5th to 8th grades, blazers are worn on a daily basis.