30th Annual Auction
Monday, April 12 - Saturday, April 17
The Annual Auction is held every spring and serves as Wyndcroft's largest fundraising event of the year. The money raised at the Auction goes directly back to Wyndcroft to support all the students, teachers, and programs that make our school such a special place.
This year’s auction will be held virtually, and the theme is Virtual Garden Party. We invite you to join us for this fundraiser as we celebrate the Wyndcroft community.
VIP Packages and Bidder Registration now open!
Monday, April 12 at Noon
Online bidding opens!
Saturday, April 17 at 6:00-8:00PM
Virtual Happy Hour!
Saturday, April 17 at 7:30PM
Online Bidding Ends
Raffle Winners Announced
There are many ways to get involved with The Wyndcroft Auction:
- Donate an Item - In order to have an auction, we need to have items to bid on!
- Become an Auction VIP - NEW this year! Auction VIPs receive special limited edition gift packages in thanks for their advanced support of the event.
- Buy Raffle Tickets - This year's auction will feature a few new raffles that we think you are going to love! Be sure to keep checking back for updated information. In the meantime, be sure to register as an event participant so you can purchase your raffle tickets when they become available. Use the Register to Bid link below.
- Bid on Items - The online auction will open on Monday, April 12 at Noon. Be sure to register as an event participant so you can start bidding as soon as the auction opens! Use the Register to Bid link below.
- Raise Your Paddle - Each year, Wyndcroft chooses a special initiative or project to benefit from "Raise the Paddle" at the auction. What will this year's Raise the Paddle benefit? Stay tuned to find out. Use the Register to Bid link below so you can raise your paddle when the time comes.
- Attend the LIVE Virtual Event - Join us online Saturday, April 17 from 6:00 to 8:00PM for a live, virtual Garden Party event. Make sure you are registered for the event so you can log in and join the fun!
Become a VIP
Donate an Item
Register to Bid
Have a question about the Auction?
Fill out the form below to send your question to a member of our Auction Team or review the Frequently Asked Questions.
- What is Wyndcroft's Extravaganza & Auction?
- Why is this event important to Wyndcroft?
- Where does the money raised go?
- Why is my participation important?
- What is Raise the Paddle?
- What if I can't attend the event?
- Do I have to own a business to be a sponsor?
- How do I become a part of the Auction Committee?
Auction Information Request