Auction & Extravaganza
Welcome to the 31st Annual Auction to benefit The Wyndcroft School. This year we are excited to offer both online bidding as well as an in-person celebration.
The in-person celebration will take place at The Wyndcroft School on Saturday, April 30 from 5:30pm-8:30pm.
We hope you will celebrate with us in-person for an evening of friends, food, fun, and some Wyndcroft exclusive auction items to support the Wyndcroft school!
There are many ways to get involved with this year's event:
- Attend the Event
- Sponsor a Teacher
- Donate an Item
- Become an Auction Sponsor/Underwrite an expense
- Register for your online Bidding Pass
Have a question about the Auction?
Fill out the form below to send your question to a member of our Auction Team or review the Frequently Asked Questions.
- What is Wyndcroft's Extravaganza & Auction?
- Why is this event important to Wyndcroft?
- Where does the money raised go?
- Why is my participation important?
- What is Raise the Paddle?
- What if I can't attend the event?
- Do I have to own a business to be a sponsor?
- How do I become a part of the Auction Committee?