Thank you to everyone for your help keeping Wyndcroft shining!
The Extravaganza & Auction, along with Annual Giving, are Wyndcroft School's only charitable events.
The proceeds from this event support the educational needs of all Wyndcroft students.
Proceeds fund innovative educational programming, critical resources and operational expenses.
We encourage everyone to make every effort to participate in this important event for the school, but more importantly our children!
Our next event is schedule for Spring 2021!
For more information on how you can sponsor our 2021 event, please contact Staci Mortenson, Development Officer at (610) 326-0544.
- What is Wyndcroft's Extravaganza & Auction?
- Why is this event important to Wyndcroft?
- Where does the money raised go?
- Why is my participation important?
- What is Raise the Paddle?
- What if I can't attend the event?
- Do I have to own a business to be a sponsor?
- How do I become a part of the Auction Committee?