Your living legacy at Wyndcroft
Your planned gift can benefit future generations of Wyndcroft students. All bequests and other planned gifts are placed in the endowment unless you direct us otherwise. You may also designate your planned gift to support a specific purpose or program, or simply to meet the greatest needs of the School at the time your gift is received. For more information please contact Robert Evans ’65, Director of Development, at (610) 326-0544 ext.114.
Planned Gifts can provide the following benefits:
- The satisfaction of making a significant future gift to Wyndcroft now without reducing your resources during your lifetime
- Lifetime income for yourself or others with the possibility of a greater return on your assets
- An immediate income tax charitable deduction that yields current tax savings
- Elimination of capital gains tax when using long-term appreciated property to make a gift
- Reduced taxes on your estate
Planned gifts that can ensure a strong financial future for Wyndcroft include:
Bequest in your Will (the most common type of planned gift):
- Percentage bequest - a percentage of your estate
- Specific bequest - a specific dollar amount or a specific asset
- Residuary bequest - a gift from the remainder of your estate
- Contingent Bequest - a gift from your estate when Wyndcroft is a secondary beneficiary
Life Insurance naming Wyndcroft as beneficiary
Retirement Account such as IRA, 401(k), 403 (b), etc.
Charitable Lead or Charitable Remainder Trust
This information is not intended as legal or tax advice.
Your attorney or tax advisor can help you plan a gift to Wyndcroft that can include substantial tax benefits as part of your overall estate plan.
The Wyndcroft Heritage Society
The Wyndcroft Heritage Society was established in 2017, on the eve of our School’s Centennial, to honor those who have notified us that they have taken the special step of including The Wyndcroft School in their wills, trusts, or estate plans through a bequest in a will, a trust provision, a life-income gift, an IRA or life insurance beneficiary designation, or other future gift.
Wyndcroft Heritage Society membership does not obligate you legally in any way, and you may change your estate plans as you see fit.
The names of members will be published annually in Wyndchimes and in the School’s Annual Report in recognition of this important commitment to the future of Wyndcroft. Specific details of your planned gift will be held in strict confidence. Those who enroll in 2017 or in our Centennial year of 2018 will be registered as Charter Members of the Society.
To enroll in the Wyndcroft School Heritage Society, please call or email Robert Evans ’65, Director of Development, fill out the online form below or download and complete the Wyndcroft Heritage Society Membership Record and return it to:
Robert W. Evans ‘65, Director of Development
The Wyndcroft School, 1395 Wilson Street, Pottstown, PA 19464
email@example.com - (610) 326-0544 ext. 114
If you have already included Wyndcroft in your plans, please let us know so that we can thank you. Your willingness to be listed as a member of the Wyndcroft Heritage Society encourages others by your example. We will not publish your name if you prefer to remain anonymous, but we invite you to let us know of your plans on a confidential basis even so.