Your donation keeps Wyndcroft strong!
There is no better way to make an immediate impact on The Wyndcroft School than to make a gift to The Annual Fund. Your gifts enable the School to meet expenses not covered by tuition and endowment income, and benefit the students and faculty every day. Through Annual Giving, we continually invest in resources and programs that provide current students with a rich educational experience and the opportunities to reach their personal best.
Each year, we ask all members of the Wyndcroft Community—parents, faculty, alumni, past parents, grandparents, businesses and other friends—to pledge their support to the Annual Fund. With each gift, we can assure classes remain at a size conducive to dynamic interaction between students and faculty, a quality valued by those who select Wyndcroft. The Annual Fund helps provide the tools and facilities that maximize the learning environment, allowing students to grow in the classroom and through the arts, sports and community service.
Over the years, successful Annual Funds have allowed us to:
- Implement technology improvements including the installation of SMARTBoards, IPads for students and a new phone system.
- Upgrade technology systems including installation of wireless access points throughout the building.
- Construct playground areas for the Early Childhood and Pre-Kindergarten programs, and another for Kindergarten to 8th grade students.
- Complete the installation of air-conditioning in all the classrooms in the school.
- Install a new camera security system with all doors under electronic surveillance and card access only.
- Offer continuing education opportunities for our faculty and staff.
- Supplement our athletic program with additional seasonal sports offerings.
- Add Orff instruments to the music department.
- Upgrade the auditorium sound system.
Your fully tax-deductible contribution may be made anytime between July 1st and June 30th and will go right to work supporting Wyndcroft’s mission.
For more information about the Annual Fund, contact Robert W. Evans `65, Director of Development, or call (610) 326-0544.
|$15,000 and Above|
|$10,000 to $14,000|
|$5,000 to $9,999|
|$2,500 to $4,999|
|$1,000 to $2,499|
|$500 to $999|
|$300 to $499|
|Up to $299|
- My family is already paying tuition. How does a donation to the annual fund benefit my child?
- Why should I give? Wyndcroft has beautiful grounds and lovely buildings. It does not look like it needs money.
- Why doesn't tuition cover all expenses?
- If I can only make a small gift, does it really make an impact?
- Why is participation so important?
- How much should I give?
- What is the best time to give?
- May I spread my payments out over time or do I have to pay it all at once?
- What is a matching gift?
- What is the difference between annual giving and capital and/or endowed giving?