The Annual Fund
Our Annual Giving Fund allows us to enhance our programs, upgrade our facilities and provide a superior education for your children. Our tuition dollars, as all independent schools, do not cover the “gap” between our tuition income and our annual expenses. To ensure our economic stability, we count on the generous and loyal support of our parents, grandparents, alumni, alumni parents, trustees and friends.
Why should you contribute to the Annual Fund?
Your support of the Wyndcroft Annual Fund makes a real difference. Tuition covers only 90% of the total cost of educating each student. Your gift supports such critical items such as innovative educational, athletic and fine arts programs, faculty salaries and development, classroom supplies, and the enhancement and maintenance of our facilities. These contributions touch the life of every student.
How much should we give?
What to give is a highly personal decision. Please give thoughtful consideration to how The Wyndcroft School has impacted your child's preparation to meet the challenges of today’s world and consider making the Annual Fund one of your top charitable priorities. You can spread your gift out over several installments, use a credit card or give appreciated securities. And don't forget that many companies offer a matching gift program which can double, or even triple, your gift to Wyndcroft.
Over the years, successful Annual Funds have allowed us to:
- Implement technology improvements including the installation of SMARTBoards, IPads for students and a new phone system.
- Upgrade technology systems including installation of wireless access points throughout the building.
- Construct playground areas for the Early Childhood and Pre-Kindergarten programs, and another for Kindergarten to 8th grade students.
- Complete the installation of air-conditioning in all the classrooms in the school.
- Install a new camera security system with all doors under electronic surveillance and card access only.
- Offer continuing education opportunities for our faculty and staff.
- Supplement our athletic program with additional seasonal sports offerings.
- Added Orff instruments to the music department.
- Upgrade the auditorium sound system.
|$15,000 and Above|
|$10,000 to $14,000|
|$5,000 to $9,999|
|$2,500 to $4,999|
|$1,000 to $2,499|
|$500 to $999|
|$300 to $499|
|Up to $299|