The Annual Giving Fund
Empower their possibilities with the power of your pledge!
There is no better way to make an immediate impact on The Wyndcroft School than to make a gift to The Annual Giving Fund. Your gifts enable the School to meet expenses not covered by tuition and endowment income, and benefit the students and faculty every day. Through Annual Giving, we continually invest in resources and programs that provide all students with a rich educational experience and the opportunities to reach their personal best.
Each year, we ask all members of the Wyndcroft Community—parents, faculty, the board of trustees, alumni, past parents, grandparents, businesses and other friends—to pledge their support to the Annual Giving Fund. With each gift, we can assure classes remain at a size conducive to dynamic interaction between students and faculty, a quality valued by those who select Wyndcroft. The Annual Giving Fund helps provide the resources and programs that allow students to grow in the classroom and through the arts, sports, public speaking and community service.
Over the years, gifts to Annual Giving have helped to support and sustain:
- Implementation of technology improvements including the installation of interactive whiteboards, webcams, and one to one Chromebooks and IPads for our Kindergarten to 8th grade students.
- Upgrades to technology systems including installation of wireless access points throughout the building.
- Construction of playground areas for our early education programs and another for 1st to 8th grade students.
- Completion of the installation of air-conditioning in all the classrooms in the school.
- Installation of a new camera security system with all doors under electronic surveillance and card access only.
- Continuing education opportunities for our faculty and staff.
- Our athletic program with additional seasonal sports offerings.
- Music programs with the addition of Orff instruments.
- Theater programs with the upgrade of the auditorium light and sound system.
Your fully tax-deductible contribution may be made anytime between July 1st and June 30th and will go right to work supporting Wyndcroft’s mission.
|$15,000 and Above|
|$10,000 to $14,000|
|$5,000 to $9,999|
|$2,500 to $4,999|
|$1,000 to $2,499|
|$500 to $999|
|$300 to $499|
|Up to $299|
For more information about the Annual Giving Fund, contact Staci Mortenson, Director of Development, or call (610) 326-0544 x158.
Frequently Asked Questions About Annual Giving
- Why should I give to Wyndcroft's Annual Giving Fund? Doesn't tuition cover all expenses?
- What is the Wyndcroft Annual Giving Fund, and how is it different from other fundraising at the school?
- Why is 100% parent participation in the Annual Giving Fund so important?
- What size gift should I make?
- I pay full tuition. Why should I make an additional gift on top of that?
- I already give in other ways, such as by contrbuting to the endowment, through the EITC (Educational Improvement Tax Credit) program, and by attending fundraising events like the Auction. Why should I make a gift to the Annual Giving Fund as well?
- What is a matching gift? How can I make my gift go further?
- What is the difference between The Annual Giving Fund and Endowed or Restricted Gifts?